Find the motivation and confidence to stay on top when everything hits the fan
In volatile times, it is hard to sell. It seems like every company is on a spending freeze, cutting back, or pushing off making decisions. Buyers become scarce and the competition for the few that are still buying is fierce. People don’t want to meet with you, objections are harsher, customers cancel orders and contracts on a whim, and pressure you for price decreases.
Yet, you are still under the same pressure to make your sales number. If you don't, your income will take a hit. Don’t even mention the 401(k) that you are afraid to even look at with the markets in free fall. In this situation, feeling stressed out and demotivated is natural. In Selling in a Crisis, the world’s most sought-after sales trainer Jeb Blount delivers an essential blueprint for staying motivated, keeping your pipeline full, increasing sales, retaining your customers, and advancing your career in times of uncertainty and change.
In his classic, no-nonsense style, Jeb gives you 55 easy-to-consume tips, techniques, and tactics that are time-tested and proven to help you stay on top when everything and everyone else is down. You’ll also discover the following:
- The real secrets to selling more in a crisis
- The difference between rainmakers and rain barrels and how to find opportunity in adversity
- Why you must stop swimming naked and put your bathing suit on
- Why you don’t get into buckets with crabs
- How to be a RIGHT NOW sales professional
- 7 Steps of Effective Prospecting Sequences and how to be professionally persistent
- How to adjust sales messaging to meet the moment
- The sales secrets of frogs, squirrels, and horses
- Sutton’s Law and why you must go where the money is
- Why you need more than charm and a great personality to close sales in a crisis
- The five questions you must answer in the affirmative for every stakeholder
- How to handle buying commitment objections in a crisis
- How to protect your turf from competitors and your profits from price decreases
- Five ways to protect and advance your career
- How to be bold and always trust your cape
- And so much more . . .